Accurate Service has been known as Tucson’s expert commercial truck fleet service and maintenance facility since 1996.
Here’s what our customers are saying:
“I am a business owner myself and I know how important customer service is. We own and operate an air-conditioning and heating outfit and have been in business for over 33 years. We know the value of a satisfied customer and I am one of them!!! I would also like to give a Big thank you to Annie Carlin for a great attitude and great customer relations.” – David Murrieta, Tucson, AZ
Vehicles we service:
Box trucks, cab-over trucks, shuttle busses, delivery vans, delivery trucks, diesel trucks,
What sets us apart from other fleet service facilities:
- We function as your company garage for the number of hours per week that you need us.
- We are a time and materials shop. We charge in real time and give estimates based on what we believe your vehicle needs. However, if your vehicle needs change, so will the estimate.
- We are not afraid to tell you the truth about your vehicle, even if it may not be what you want to hear. We don’t sugar coat things.
- We are here to help you keep your fleet on the road. We won’t try to sell you something you don’t need.
- We make every effort to fix your vehicle right the first time and catch any problems before your vehicle leaves our shop.
- We are your one-stop shop for getting your fleet serviced. We do everything from oil changes to engine changes as well as perform body work, install tires, repair refrigeration and lifts and more.
- We are Isuzu & UD specialists.
In addition to the basic fleet services, we provide the following fleet maintenance and commercial vehicle services:
- AC repair
- Body and collision repair
- Cargo box repair and replacement
- Complete gas and diesel diagnostics
- Computer diagnostics
- DOT inspections
- Forklift repair
- Factory interval maintenance (30, 60, 90K)
- Heater repair
- Hydraulic and electrical repair and modification
- Power window and door repair
- Refrigeration repair
- Repair lift gates, wheelchair lifts, etc
- Replace tires
- Scissorlift repair
- Suspension work
- Trailer repair
- Trailer mounted equipment repair
- Welding and fabrication
- Windows and glass
Please call us to have one of our friendly fleet advisors set up an appointment to discuss your company’s fleet service needs, 520-622-7685.
Here are some common questions we get asked about fleet service.
- Do you work on diesel and heavy duty trucks? Yes, we do. We work on all on-road vehicles.
- What’s your shop labor rate? We get asked this question a lot, but the question that should be asked is, “How much will it cost to provide this repair?” At Accurate Service, we are a time and materials shop meaning we charge in real time versus the traditional menu pricing that our competitors use.
- Can you fix windows, doors, hydraulics, electrical, body work, etc.? Yes, we do everything here in-house. We have the tools and expertise to get the job done right.